Monday 28 December 2020

My story

There are stories which obviously start your quest
Some people have good parents,
Some get indifferent ones that align to a child
There challenges don’t imbue and cause the situation to become wild.

What do I mean? as these words are then released
You look to a parent to give you hope
Yet it’s Gods calling that stops you dangling from a rope.

You haven’t been in my shoes for an hour or even a second 
It’s the calling from God you need to hear 
And embrace to reckoning we need to fear.

I am not calling people names
I just want them to see the light,
Gods has your want to go to go with him
Heaven above, refutes us going to sin.

“The Lords words to me. Keep praying”
Jason
28th December 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...