Wednesday 9 December 2020

Ours

We all have joy 
And we all have pain
We all need salvation;
Where simply there is to gain.

I pray for perennial love 
I pray for ultimate hope,
I pray for the belief that you have in you
Follow your dreams; they are there to achieve, now go off to pursue.

I pray to forgive yourself 
I pray that we can’t be hard on ourselves, all of the time..
I pray for the passage we read
Where the bible opens up, and where we feed.

I pray love has no colour 
As people fall for each other and rejoice;
Like I said before there is perennial hope
That’s why God gave you a voice, never to elope. 🙏🏽❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...