Monday 7 December 2020

Praying when I run

The clock starts 
It’s the beginning, and never the end
The blood starts pumping 
You goal is sent through to the finishing line
Blood pumping good energy, and that you reach a divine. 

The blood flows 
I pray for my trials and the gains,
Even for my enemies, the ones you would refrain.

The breathing is heavy
The energy remains in the blood;
God is your protector 
The pounding steps of going faster 
You reach the end, through the Lord the laster.

The goal is in sight
Broken, I no longer more;
The transience does not equate from the breath I release
Prayers through the sky in the least.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...