Friday 4 December 2020

Strength within

Sometimes you doubt
Human nature does that to you,
Some more determined and go into things blind
Others controlling, and feel they have to mind..

I run in the morning
Dark, wet; and the circumstances unsure
Yet through these challenges I overcome obstacles 
Seeing the end insight, there is always hope, humility with light. .

I pray during my run
I don’t stop and do the best I can.
The heavens await, as one day we shall all go home
Praying and believing, like new air we are constantly breathing.

Madness, or eccentricity for what we want to achieve,
Running in the dark from the air which is filled with hope,
God is forever calling, in times we have never seen before,
There is always hope to aim 
From the determination through God’s calling 
Objectives to continue and never stalling.

“My run in the morning.. thank you Lord..πŸ™πŸ½❤️“

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...