Monday 28 December 2020

Running and prayers

A quest to run is a challenge quest
Try it through saying prayers from your heart
Yes, there is panting and darkest cloud
But your faith in God grows as you totally believe.

The run goes deeper
Every prayer has a great worth,
Saying it from the heart counts
The spirit with love has an almighty mount.

God is beautiful
God is so great 
I pray for each person that I pass,
As the panting breathe I know won’t forever last.

I reach my goal and I know there is more to come
Where there is prayer, the Father is right in front
The story of brokenness, lies and deceit 
Yet it’s the running with my prayers is a never ending feat.
πŸ™πŸ½
“My run each more, before I start anything.”
Jason
28th December 2020



No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...