Monday 18 August 2014

When Love is a test….. Poetry





Am I being soppy
Or am I being obscure,
Learning to regain focus from a decision made,
My mind refuses to fade.

Yet I am on this quest
And heaven knows where this will take me,
Shall I become so blind
Or shall I be ready to see.

I love you…
I never stopped.
Yes, I am a typical a man,
I keep quiet and work out my plan
Yet this is love
Not a battlefield… or acting like an alpha man.

I am misunderstood
I am called many things that I don’t think relate to me.
A way of thinking a system through
and resolving an awkward situation which may arise.
Learning to move forward and forever to avoid a demise.

© Copyright
18th August 2014

Jason Andrews
Working out a new life, or working out the best way to move forward. Love is a special place in my heart. I yearn to capture the essence to love and enhance.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...