Wednesday 27 August 2014

Proving a point… what’s it worth

 

 

 

I can see when people give their point of view

But indirect sarcasm is not healthy for others to hear

Ignorant bliss can only make a persons

Blood sear.

 

 

Be nice to your fellow human

If you love them and what them to do right,

Yes of course, be direct…

But not an arrogant fool

Oneday a person will react… and that would not be cool.

 

I am honest with my thoughts

And appreciate people have their own way to deliver their ‘point of view’

Yet be kind, even if the other person has made fault

None of us are perfect

And it can only make other fraught.

 

I suppose I would prefer silence and humble words,

I have a punch that can knock out the largest of men.

Yet I would prefer to be still

And enhance into total zen..

 

I love you, I do not know who you are….

But I know you have the right to stay your words

As I believe 50% of life’s arguments are absurd.

A point to prove in a harsh sarcastic way does not solve.

I would see that person as ignorant

And with that I will ignore such vexatious traits..

Now go away… your energy, is not my fate.

 

© Copyright

Jason Andrews

27th August 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...