Monday 25 August 2014

Judging





People are quick to have an opinion,
if you believe when a person does wrong,
then the soap opera starts...
no need for a sing along.

Shouldn't we encourage if others make fault
even if it's a blatant mistake,
we all have faults within our lives
shouldn't we look at perspective and good that comes within
yet people are quick to judge
like these people have perfect lives.
I say leave me be.. or I shall be part of your strife.

I rather be left alone
and avoid the nosy types.
I wouldn't like someone talking and judging me.
with the words, he or she said entering into the fore
these types of conversations are so much a bore.

Get a life...
my world is my personal space,
encroach on it
and I shall put you in your space.

I can see the slit eyes
gazing at me because of my response.
Just take heed
as my life is not your conversation.
I suggest you leave me be.
or you shall one day see...


*sorry at least I have a method to combat the nosy types... my poetry

(c) Copyright
Jason Andrews
25th August 2014  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...