Monday 25 August 2014

Fiery… People I don’t understand

 

 


 

Forgive me for my ignorance

I do not understand fiery types.

Am I wrong to say from what Belbin’s theory states?

Or is it a trait that I cannot mate?

 

I am a fairly understanding soul

And try to emphasize why people do what they do (in reason),

Yet these types of being are not for me.

Am I am being blind to their traits

Or that I do not want to be their mate…

 

I am very strong in body, heart and mind.

I do not like these types of people

And I am expressing what I feel within,

Is there a purpose for their fiery bling?

 

I suppose we are all different

And there is loyalty with these types of folk.

Yet I am a one person island who does not need their input or statement of fact.

I rather be honest from this open pact (*with myself…)

 

© Copyright

Jason Andrews

25th August 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...