Sunday 17 August 2014

When I feel (and need to pick yourself up)









When I feel low I know I should write,
When I feel great.. I like to be with my mates.
I want the world to share my words
And accept who I am, but right now I am in a place I do not like.
Come on Jason… Get on your bike.

I am tired and frustrated inside.
I do not like the person I fall within,
I am a person who embraces words and wit.
Yet I am yearning for peace of mind in a humble place.
Somewhere, honest, enlightening in a calm way
May I find this place at the end of the day.

I need to love me. And can only be me.
I can cry and I can smile. I just want me to be accepted to be,
If you can’t…… Then sorry, you need to let me be.

I try my best and give it my best shot,
And when I tell the truth as it stands
And people who cannot accept the words that I say.
Leave me alone, I say, lets depart on good terms and leave the heat to sway.

A craving to feel positive
And a need to find this place,
I have to love me first before I can someone else.
We aim to love one and all but most importantly the person within.
I refrain to become resentful
And further more to un-needly sin…

*Moral of the poem:
Be kind to yourself and be honest with your heart and mind.

Jason Andrews
© Copyright
17th August 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...