Monday 25 August 2014

Nothing wrong falling in love…

 

 


 

I fell in love with you

And was that wrong,

Of course not. We gave it our best shot

And that leads to many philosophical songs.

 

You have a big heart

And so do I.

Misunderstanding words can put a barrier

When two people speak.

Let us be honest with each other’s feelings

As this life shall not be so bleak.

 

A good temperament

Along with good words to follow,

We are people with substance

That prevents us for being shallow.

 

The fact I fell in love

Is the fact I fell in love with the essence and beauty within,

So as I hold and kiss you, I have no regrets despite the decision made

I am happy that we remain 2 friends again.

 

© Copyright

Jason Andrews

25th August 2014

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...