Monday 25 August 2014

Arguing.... Pointless

 

 


 

Some say this gets people closer

I can see the point of an honest humble debate

But when words fly

Then that could lead to hate.

 

I hate the boil of my blood

Which can cause a fight.

I suppose we are all different

And some prefer a hard talk discussion

Rather than enter into the boxing ring

I suppose words can deliver a point one way

I rather punch… what can I say!!!!

 

I had a rant this morning with someone for who I care.

I don’t want these kind of debates that person should leave me be,

Yet I was at fault too because my temper flaired

And this led to hurtful words that aggressed through the air….

 

*Arguing… pointless….

 

© Copyright

Jason Andrews

25th August 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...