Friday 22 August 2014

Life… Waiting & Time









Time is of the essence
And yet sometimes it is seen as a concept,
Shall I meet you at this time?
Or will the stress of time play a significant part,
You never know as this is how I feel
This is what matters in the moments that are surreal.

I am not too keen on time
Yet sometimes it has its worth,
If a critical life-saving situation we bend to curb
As the stress can sometimes disturb.

If I come across as proving a point
Then I am not out to teach what is evident in me,
I try to put perspective in place
From the temperament that is prevalent for all to see.

I finish this verse by saying this…
Step back and think of time.
Yes, it is a precious element we face
As the time we are born we discover the finite time we are here.
So learn to balance time for what’s important in life…
No drama.. just what we entice…..

© Copyright Jason Andrews
22nd August 2014

*Perspective is the key… try not to lose focus, yet this is easily done. Try to learn that this is your life, and others don’t agree, then leave them be.. and live your life.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...