Wednesday 27 August 2014

Remain Distant

 

 


 

If your thoughts are obnoxious

And words hard to shallow.

Yes, to a point…. I need to get my head around such an opinion.

Therefore, I rather remain distant

And avoid your hard hit words

Peace of mind is all I sought

Not the arrogance you keenly bought.

 

I would keep my distance

And do what I feel is right

I rather speak to those who are healthy for my presence

And avoid arrogant states

This world is not ready for those kind of fates.

 

When words like ‘I am evil’

Are hit through the core.

I would rather avoid negative thoughts toward well-being

And enhanced goodness of mankind

Nothing ever happens with badness that you find.

 

Be kind to your soul

And be kind to your heart.

Move forward and love your fellow man.

If you argue for arguments sake

Then parties involved need to be respectful in body, heart and mind.

This is a beautiful world for all to see,

Allow others, who do not hurt others… just honestly be..

 

© Copyright

Jason Andrews

27th August 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...