Monday 8 July 2024

Time to be there

I am there watching over your heart
Yes, these times you shall feel strained
But through the Father, you shall be contained.

I bring you angels to look over you
They will be saying prayers to lift,
There is my hand, which is no less of a gift.

You shall grow stronger
My eyes are looking over you, 
There is peace, and there is hope for you to restore 
Through my love towards you, that’s forevermore.

There is love holding you up
There is kindness to see when you regain strength,
Through loving prayers, we love you Christine at all given length.

“To Christine, get well soon,  Love Nikki and Matthew x”
Jason
8th July 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

As I dream

I wake up and I do say a prayer Even those I don’t want around, in my heart I do truly care. We need to learn life isn’t fair, it never has ...