Saturday 20 July 2024

A birthday blessing

Thank you Lord for this wonderful friend  
Nazza, a friend who possesses guile and tremendous amount of love,
A friend I pray for where the heavens sing
Thank you for my beautiful friend you humbly bring.

Blessed with strength 
Blessed with hope that’s shining when blessings pour into her soul
The Father almighty protect this beautiful child, through the humbleness that glistens to show.

Protect my beautiful friend’s heart
Protect the gift that she holds, 
A bold, beautiful and powerful woman who lightens up for all of us to show.

Birthday greetings
Love, hope and strength always delivered for those who knows this beautiful person who I am honoured to  call my friend,
Thank you Lord, may you brighten the spirit of the day, which I believe is pierced to this beautiful soul  
As the breeze touches her spirit and heart… making my beautiful friend m…Nazza feel whole.

“Happy birthday to my beautiful friend Nazza x❤️🙏🏽”
Jason
20th July 2024


No comments:

Post a Comment

What truly matters

What truly matters is peace of mind To find all possibilities which are kind. Not all questions have answers As sometimes there is a ‘full s...