Monday 8 July 2024

A time to heal

It’s okay when things are going fine 
And some others around you are not sure what to do when you are stressed,
‘Leave it be…’ your contribution is a panicking fest.

Be kind to you
We know that’s not always the case,
We look to enhance our inner and outer self
And learn to humidify your spiritual wealth.

You may be broken
But God’s plan is for you to restore,
Learn to pray, therefore humble your heart
The world is broken enough, we don’t need to lead any further part.

A time to heal
A time to cry,
A time to stay in silence, and perhaps for a season say goodbye.

People restore because the brokenness needs to take place
Just say a simple prayer where the Father shall imbue your haste.

Jason
8th July 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

As I dream

I wake up and I do say a prayer Even those I don’t want around, in my heart I do truly care. We need to learn life isn’t fair, it never has ...