Monday 22 July 2024

Kind hearts

Love you
A message from Henry to his brother and sister in law
There is warmth from the heavens which through his grace shall over to you pour.

You are loved 
You are held high,
May the angels provide protection over your heads 
As I wish you comfort through these simple words that I’ve said.

Love is the key to open our hearts 
I know you love and protect what the eyes and heart see,
There is humility is openness, through the eyes of the window that can be.

There is love through the Father
See that as you will,
Today I shine my gratitude through the blessings that fill.

Jason
22nd July 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

What truly matters

What truly matters is peace of mind To find all possibilities which are kind. Not all questions have answers As sometimes there is a ‘full s...