Saturday 6 July 2024

Listen to your heart

Please understand 
We are not here very long,
Be humble, courageous and balanced to avoid to forlorn.

Listen to your love
Listen to the beat of your heart
The blessings are humble and God is kind
You will find yourself, the blindness is not in the mind.

Here are the words
Take them as you will? 
Learn to keep evolving 
You shall with the Father that you’ll keep solving.

Slow your heart
Find yor inner peace.
Yes, laughter and exuberance does find a place
Then again, look in the mirror or close your eyes
Pray to God, where you can surmise.

Jason
6th July 2024

.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As I dream

I wake up and I do say a prayer Even those I don’t want around, in my heart I do truly care. We need to learn life isn’t fair, it never has ...