Saturday 5 October 2024

As I dream

I wake up and I do say a prayer
Even those I don’t want around, in my heart I do truly care.

We need to learn life isn’t fair, it never has been,
So we keep fighting, asking questions to turn a difficult situation right
Sometimes you need to remain still and allow God to fight.

I love to hug
And I do love to care,
Didn’t I mention I like a prayer? Not just for me, but for the ones whose moments that I’ve shared.

Yes, I believe in God, for me that important in my growth
A leap of faith is heightening, not saying I won’t face any other woes?

I pray for your wishes to become true
Look to the light through the darkness you faced,
There is a powerful source out there we should look to embrace.

Jason 
6th October 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

As I dream

I wake up and I do say a prayer Even those I don’t want around, in my heart I do truly care. We need to learn life isn’t fair, it never has ...