Tuesday 1 October 2024

Benefit of hindsight

We cannot live in hindsight
Others may remind us of ‘that fall’,
Yet still, through prayer there is a chance to receive that call.

Don’t beat yourself up
Others are in a queue to do that on your behalf,
This is your life we are talking about, and that isn’t a joke or a laugh.

Let the gossipers gossip
That know nothing but the lack of depth through that voice,
They need prayer and forgiveness too,
There are chances they should receive a clue.

Go and get ‘em
Don’t let the wise to be your fool,
The humbleness of that dark place, is to reflect, remain calm… yes… play it cool.

Jason 
1st October 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

As I dream

I wake up and I do say a prayer Even those I don’t want around, in my heart I do truly care. We need to learn life isn’t fair, it never has ...