Wednesday 2 October 2024

Healthy individuality

We are all so different when it comes to our health
I have diabetes, type 1, which produces no insulin,
I learn from my condition for a moment of transitioning.

I fight hypos every day
People who say ‘they can’t cope’, leave me alone,
You can’t do anything apart from saying your mere perspective, so please allow me to groan.

The condition calms me, but don’t let me waiver 
I am crying for sugar in abundance, trust me that’s not my entire saviour.

I learn to keep calm and try let erratic people dangle 
They couldn’t live with my type 1 diabetes condition, as health you don’t take slightly when you try to take a handle. 

Health is the most importantly thing
Especially when mental health challenges the soul,
It’s not about spirit, it’s about how you flow.

Jason
2nd October 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

As I dream

I wake up and I do say a prayer Even those I don’t want around, in my heart I do truly care. We need to learn life isn’t fair, it never has ...