Saturday 5 October 2024

Hello my birthday boy

Hello fella it’s your time again
1984, 5th October this guy fell from the heavens, 
With lightening humour and flamboyant charm
A kind heart with protection to do no one else any harm. 

Funny and witty 
Simply a joy to be around, 
He is good lad in all
and does his best to prevent anyone else to fall. 

He is called “momma bear” to his friends 
With razor sharp humour to lift others spirit,
There is peace in Anthony, with a laidback way for all he cares within it.

Camp and funny, simply one of a kind
My favourite line from my brother: “You have diabetes  it’s fashionable”…
That may made me calm and chuckle, and taught myself to become adaptable.

“Happy birthday Anthony”
Jason
5th October 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

As I dream

I wake up and I do say a prayer Even those I don’t want around, in my heart I do truly care. We need to learn life isn’t fair, it never has ...