Saturday 5 October 2024

How we are remembered

The day shall come when the heavens open and we shall finally be at peace,
Looking to the angels and skies and going to a new home,
Prayers are wonderful and shall never leave you alone. 

My time is to be God and people who are no longer here,
But it’s always God’s timing when I am suppose to leave, that belief I need to endear. 

I pray each day
For friend and even those I do no like,
The angst won’t help you, as the devil can get on their bike. 

Be at peace with all people
We are all work in progress at the end of the day, 
My peace is to stay with God, and when he speaks to me I know I shall need to stay.

Jason
5th October 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

As I dream

I wake up and I do say a prayer Even those I don’t want around, in my heart I do truly care. We need to learn life isn’t fair, it never has ...