Wednesday 2 October 2024

Praying to stay strong

We have all been there
A place you feel you cannot leave,
Or perhaps there’s no way out?
Pray to the almighty who is always about.

Go pass the tears 
No shame to show that weakness,
Release is what’s needed
Breaking to restore us often leads us into becoming interseded.

Love and pray
Your tools to get out of any mess,
And confess with your heart to the Father you shan’t treat you any less.

There is a time to heal
And that is now, 
Don’t overthink
Don’t lose hope
Read the book of ‘Job’ he too was hanging from a rope.

“Love and love”
Jason
3rd October 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

As I dream

I wake up and I do say a prayer Even those I don’t want around, in my heart I do truly care. We need to learn life isn’t fair, it never has ...