Wednesday 2 October 2024

That music in your ear

So you recall that piece music in your ear?
‘The eye of the tiger’ the piece that refused you to fear.

You in face a battle 
And it possesses musical release,
You go on the rowing machine and tame your inner beast.

You are stronger than you give yourself credit
You so have the strength and prayer to keep going on,
Trust me I have been there, through that mist of a place that I don’t belong.

The theme of superman 
That is my kind of uplifting sound,
I just want to get better, through these unprecedented challenges that have surround.

Jason
2nd October 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

As I dream

I wake up and I do say a prayer Even those I don’t want around, in my heart I do truly care. We need to learn life isn’t fair, it never has ...