Monday 30 September 2024

Humbleness in truth

We like to think we always speak the truth,
Sometimes we exaggerate the words in avoidance where the true essence is to rule. 

The humbleness is elevated by the highest of high
Yes by all means none of us are perfect, 
Yet through the Father we are here not to worsen it. 

The truth to be told, it will set you free
As blessed are these words, there’s no other place I rather be. 

Time ticks by and the mistakes can’t be taken back
So sitting in a crevice which opens the stone,
Remember, God has your back, where truth is the aim to hone.

Jason
1st October 2024



No comments:

Post a Comment

As I dream

I wake up and I do say a prayer Even those I don’t want around, in my heart I do truly care. We need to learn life isn’t fair, it never has ...