Friday 6 September 2024

I just want to talk.. (not be advised)

I just want to talk
And no need for suggestions, 
If I do ask for advice, then my mind is then asking for a balanced reflection.

Talking for talking sake is gossip in the air,
I appreciate someone could be concerned, but then again I rather not let gossipers to glare!

Talking is healthy 
Words can be amusing and often profound,
This thing called a ‘question and answer’ session, I want to stop, remain still and keep my feet on the ground. 

I rather sit and read a book
Let that conversation walk with me, 
Also I rather have a talk to God, as balance of spirit is where I choose to be.

Jason 
6th September 2024


No comments:

Post a Comment

What truly matters

What truly matters is peace of mind To find all possibilities which are kind. Not all questions have answers As sometimes there is a ‘full s...