Thursday 19 September 2024

When that day comes

Don’t worry for me
God has managed my time, 
As long as I pray to the spirit, there is always something else to find. 

My Dad, Yiayia (Nan) and auntie are there waiting. 
On this earth we talk that nonsense called ‘politics’, what a piece of time to be wasting. 

We don’t need to hear those words “ for arguments sake” 
I can’t be bothered with that, 
An open discussion without answers or suggestions, that act I rather not retract. 

I am waiting to be with them 
I truly cannot wait when the son of God arrives, 
I know I haven’t been perfect, but through that hope I shall thrive. 

Jason
19th September 2024


No comments:

Post a Comment

What truly matters

What truly matters is peace of mind To find all possibilities which are kind. Not all questions have answers As sometimes there is a ‘full s...