Sunday 15 September 2024

My own company

No one to argue with 
No one to cause you a headache when all you want is peace,
All I want to do is relax, and hopefully avoid the aim to cease.

I am just a party of one 
There’s a lot to say when you have your own company, a priceless moment where you don’t need to feel at all dumb.

I like my own company 
I like to have a good chat… that’s with..  me😉
Actually I am blessed through the calmness of God, who is always able to allow me to be free.

Peace of mind
Peace of a huge heart which has been taken
Always learn to be humble with yourself, and never be mistaken. 

Jason
15th September 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

What truly matters

What truly matters is peace of mind To find all possibilities which are kind. Not all questions have answers As sometimes there is a ‘full s...