Friday 20 September 2024

Friendship

I love my friend
A person I truly respect, 
They listen to me  and want nothing but the best,
Why? Clearly because I need no further harm and require that ample zest.

I love my peace 
And my own company, which I shall never lose,
I am peaceful within myself 
As no words need to be said, 
as I am with God in my heart as well as my tired head.

I love my friend 
They are humble and true to their word,
My secret is safe with them, as the world has already treated me at a level of absurd.

I love my friend 
They are there when I do fall, 
God is a wonderful father, as the breakage faced does repair to make myself become that little bit tall.

Jason
21st September 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

What truly matters

What truly matters is peace of mind To find all possibilities which are kind. Not all questions have answers As sometimes there is a ‘full s...