Saturday 21 September 2024

You can argue.. but where would that go?

I can’t be bothered with this topic which leads to debates 
They are words for words sake,
Yes, they can be provoking, I rather make a sugar free cake. 

The words for words sake
What is the point? 
Words leads to difference of opinion, and what’s that saying? “For arguments sake” 
Bloody hell, give others peace towards a recovering break. 

If you need to argue, speak to someone: “who gives a s@#t”
I rather pray to God for answers, that’s my alignment which I see fit…

Talking is healthy if things get on top
But debate which brings others to the edge, 
My head is already filled with words, this sort of conversation I rather not pledge. 

Jason
21st September 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

What truly matters

What truly matters is peace of mind To find all possibilities which are kind. Not all questions have answers As sometimes there is a ‘full s...