Wednesday 25 September 2024

Thank you for your friendship

Thank you for the laughs 
Thank you for your tears, 
Thank you for the advice, even somethings they landed on deaf ears!

Thank you for your love
And thank you for your hugs,
Thank you for your humility, through the defences I needed to trust.

Thank you for saying nothing 
Not advising, and simply listening 
I feel humbled by that, through moments I felt I was getting dismissing.

Thank you for being there
I appreciate when you have done that from time to time,
Even if at times I come across as stoic and wanted to be left alone, 
You knew my is with God, the. The one who one day I shall see on the throne.

Jason
25th September 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

What truly matters

What truly matters is peace of mind To find all possibilities which are kind. Not all questions have answers As sometimes there is a ‘full s...