Thursday 26 September 2024

Life doesn’t have a hand book

Pray
Love
Hope and rejoice
The world we live in speaks volumes through God’s voice.

No one understands the questions
People say: “don’t listen to me, I don’t know what I am saying.”
So why have an opinion or question if these words are not part of your praying?

So leave me at peace
My mind needs gentleness of mind,
I don’t need ambivalence in my attempt to capture the right thing to find.

There are people who want to help
But truly, do they know the answer of the ultimate outcome?
We are humbled in peace, love and prosperous love from the Father’s son.

Jason
27th September 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

What truly matters

What truly matters is peace of mind To find all possibilities which are kind. Not all questions have answers As sometimes there is a ‘full s...