Thursday 19 September 2024

Patience through the battle

It’s always the way
“Knowing my luck” or “why me?”
There’s a theme when things do go bad, when you are unable to see.

The door is closed 
Which means soon the other one shall open,
Looking for hope through God, 
There is a time you look left and right and await his nod.

The time is soon
But don’t know when, 
Thank you Lord for the air I breathe
Thank you for the challenges which await
I know I am not perfect, but you are indeed great. 

It’s all about timing 
It’s all about free will, 
It’s about the love you have for your children, and that the devil has already lost this fight because you are made more than steel.

Jason
19th September 2024

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What truly matters

What truly matters is peace of mind To find all possibilities which are kind. Not all questions have answers As sometimes there is a ‘full s...