Friday 6 September 2024

Thinking of you

Thinking of you my dear friend
God has put you here’s, which sometimes you may question or receive an offence. 

I use to say to God: “Why me?”
But iron sharpen iron, as the end of the beginning does play its part 
With prayer heading towards you there is a beginning and of a new start.

There is life 
There is also death, 
I can’t wait to see God for good
Like a glorious end chapter, the way it should..

I love to love 
I love to battle hard when there’s need for a fight, 
As long I say my prayers, there shall always become a light.

Jason
6th September 2024


No comments:

Post a Comment

What truly matters

What truly matters is peace of mind To find all possibilities which are kind. Not all questions have answers As sometimes there is a ‘full s...