Tuesday 17 September 2024

God bless you

The nicest set of words you shall ever hear
Not one of those judgements: “he said and they said” which is childish I honestly fear.

The words are humble and defuse the stress we currently live,
I hope you are in God’s team, which is a blessing to spiritually give. 

There are heights you shall never fathom 
There are conquests you need to constantly face,
Speaking to God is my kind of embrace. 

Today is a new day
Start it with a prayer for a person facing struggles,
I am perfectly humble in my own company with the Father… NOW who can call that a muddle?

Jason
17th September 2024

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What truly matters

What truly matters is peace of mind To find all possibilities which are kind. Not all questions have answers As sometimes there is a ‘full s...