Monday 2 September 2024

Sitting here with a pint

Watching the world go by
You have done your bit as I now reflect and refuse to sigh. 

I rather be a optimistic 
Pessimism takes you to a negative place,
Procrastination has a bitter and twisted taste.

I want to stay calm
I choice to be in a good place, 
Conversations of negativity are ungodly and shouldn’t even become embraced. 

The world is full of opinions and aims for tasks to deliver 
The A.I. system did not pit this poem together through the human connective mind 
The essence of imperfections, is that we all aim to seek and find.

Jason
2nd September 2024


No comments:

Post a Comment

What truly matters

What truly matters is peace of mind To find all possibilities which are kind. Not all questions have answers As sometimes there is a ‘full s...