Monday 16 September 2024

Time with yourself

I need my solace 
I need no gossip which others could release,
I avoid negativity tremendously, I am into calmness… and not the beast. 

I am into optimism 
and avoid the angst of others dramas,
The hope of love and the lead of perennial laughter.

There is a time to pray 
There is a time to speak to God,
There is a time to love one another 
And I don’t mean in a verse like someone’s lover.

I will get closer to God
I shall remove myself from others whom I prefer to leave, 
As long you look into your inner qualities, through the Father I relive.

Jason
16th September 2024



No comments:

Post a Comment

What truly matters

What truly matters is peace of mind To find all possibilities which are kind. Not all questions have answers As sometimes there is a ‘full s...