Wednesday 11 September 2024

Love, love and love

Love me
Dislike me
But never hate me,
We are all searching for answers 
But there are more questions than those who may be chancers.

Love my views
Or disagree as you will,
Looking to humble the heart, and defuse the escalating thrill.

Love me
I am kind, humble but may say the wrong things,
Don’t we all have thoughts which don’t always align
The deepness of thought doesn’t always come from a shrine.

I want to love
Simply hold your hand, which sometimes I cannot find 
As long as I hold true to my feelings and bring out for what is kind.

Jason
12th September 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

What truly matters

What truly matters is peace of mind To find all possibilities which are kind. Not all questions have answers As sometimes there is a ‘full s...