Tuesday 10 September 2024

It’s starts with a drink

It’s starts with one
Then the mood relaxes,
Yes, I may have been going to the gym 
But in the long run I am walking into cardinal sin. 

Back in 2020, I was living my best covid life
Working from home and a run in the morning to get the good juices out,
I started to bring back some beer as I thought a treat was due, or there abouts.

Then there was the pain of losing others, which took its toil,
And there were people who didn’t want to help…but never said, 
A controlling maternal figure whom I refused to have embed.

The drink increased 
The gym was still there to attack,
I did pray to God first, but the drink inside I didn’t ever want to slack.

Now here in 2024 I wondered what hell went wrong?
Losing my Dad and distancing myself… again
I rather fight this with God… my ultimate friend.

Jason
10th September 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

What truly matters

What truly matters is peace of mind To find all possibilities which are kind. Not all questions have answers As sometimes there is a ‘full s...