Sunday 29 September 2024

Try not to judge… just for one day

The fact none of us are perfect
We all know this,
If you believe you are perfect in your human kind
Then I suggest pray to the Father, that’s the perfection that you need to find. 

So try not to judge or argue, it’s not possible in anyones eyes,
Look to the father for discernment, that’s the ultimate discussion which you may find a humble surprise. 

Look to speaking nicely about others, not the politics which causes fickle debates,
Then that word often follows: “I don’t know what I am talking about” or “what do I know?”,
It’s a simple fact, politics is just for show.

I rather encourage, show love 
Not about how fat, thin and slow a person is, 
If anyone said that about me, my sharp words of love is what I wouldn’t want to dismiss.

Jason
28th September 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

As I dream

I wake up and I do say a prayer Even those I don’t want around, in my heart I do truly care. We need to learn life isn’t fair, it never has ...