Monday 30 September 2024

Despite the rain

Despite the rain
There is always pray to fall back on,
We also pray, especially when things do go wrong.

The light will return 
The love of God commences, 
The belief we have in him does draw strength 
There is hope despite the pain from the unknown lengths.

The rain will turn to sun
The sun will also bring out wind and drizzle,
Pray that bit more, you are strong despite once being that bit brittle.

Ignore those who speak nonsense and try it on
They do not know what they are doing, even their advice is deceptive and wrong. 

People who like debate, need to explore deeper 
I prefer going to the gym to find my inner soul,
The Hope through the rain that pours can bring you light
Tears of hope shall always have their sight. 

Jason
30th September 2024

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

As I dream

I wake up and I do say a prayer Even those I don’t want around, in my heart I do truly care. We need to learn life isn’t fair, it never has ...