Thursday 4 July 2024

Meeting beautiful people from Gib

Thank you for making me welcome
The time was so so brief, 
God is inside your heart, through a spiritual relief .

The warmth the rock has shown
I have never felt so welcome and never at all alone.

Even though you are in my prayers,
and your greetings are second to none, 
I have met a new community that knows how to have fun.

God shall be with you
And j do pray we see each other again, 
I am so blessed to reach this stage to say hello, especially to the Gibraltar rock 
I wish you eternal happiness as my next trip shall be a one way ticket to clock.

“Love to my Gibraltar friends….”

Jason
4th July 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to be there

I am there watching over your heart Yes, these times you shall feel strained But through the Father, you shall be contained. I bring you ang...