Thursday 4 July 2024

Goodbye Gibralter

It’s not a goodbye for good
But it is only a goodbye for now,
I am sad to be saying goodbye, as I now take a bow.

The rock of Gibraltar 
A place I recommend to visit,
People are friendly and there’s wonderful weather 
This is more than just birds from a feather.

I need to relax with a stiff drink for a flight that’s soon departing,
Back home now to reflect, then I shall be restarting.

So as I cry for the sake of being a little selfish 
I am pleased to be seeing friends and family back home,
I now need to toughen as my uncontrollable tears cover the tears of a stone.

“Good bye Gibraltar 🇬🇮… for now”
Jason
4th June 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

A time to heal

It’s okay when things are going fine  And some others around you are not sure what to do when you are stressed, ‘Leave it be…’ your contribu...