Sunday 7 July 2024

God’s love

God’s love is unbreakable 
God’s love is everso unshakeable .

God’s love shows us there is hope 
God’s love is touching and earth moving 
God’s love is not pleasant if you start removing. 

Once you accept, join fellowship, or a group and pray,
God’s says you have free will and have the choice to stay,
I rather recommend you stay attached 
As there’s nothing more humbling and rewarding than a blessing which is matched.

Goes back to my point, where God’s love is lifting and insightful
And his mercy and grace is so so delightful. 

So when I end these words 
Stay with God without seeing a pragmatic view,
God’s loving kingdom is what we should all pray for, to ensue.

Jason
7th July 2024




No comments:

Post a Comment

As I dream

I wake up and I do say a prayer Even those I don’t want around, in my heart I do truly care. We need to learn life isn’t fair, it never has ...