Tuesday 30 July 2024

Can’t wait to meet you….

Father, I can’t wait to meet you,
To be in your presence where’s there no hurt, gossip and pain
Looking towards calmness and there’s no further aggression to ever cause a stain.

You are so awesome,
Lord you do inspire me
 You gravitate towards my better nature, and bring the best out for everyone to see.

I love you Father
just like I love my brother and sister too,
Through the gossip and angst this may cause 
I rather hold back and implement a pause.

Time ticks by
But the time your son eventually appears again,
The time is soon coming forward, for the removing of sufferance to ever ascend.

Jason
30th July 2024  

No comments:

Post a Comment

What truly matters

What truly matters is peace of mind To find all possibilities which are kind. Not all questions have answers As sometimes there is a ‘full s...