Friday 12 July 2024

One door closes

Lord thank you for the people that have arrived in my life, 
They have been most interesting to say in the least, through the randomness and debacle these discussions are not nourishing for the feast. 

Yet, they have been special 
With their demands and challenges to move forward and evolve,
Personally I need your father to speak to me, through these forlorn issues to now soon solve. 

I pray for these people to be protected 
As I now pray far away, 
Yes, I am sensitive at this moment in time 
Yet, these seasons do occur, where praying is the comfort to define. 

A goodbye is a goodbye
A well wisher through the Father is what I desperately need,
Like they say, In for a season and leave for a reason may the Father in heaven intercede.

Jason
12th July 2024
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What truly matters

What truly matters is peace of mind To find all possibilities which are kind. Not all questions have answers As sometimes there is a ‘full s...