Monday 1 July 2024

Today’s Prayer

Today I start with a prayer 
For you and others for whom I do love,
this is taking me closer to God, a feeling I shan’t shove.

I want to stay with a prayer
A prayer is more than a wish, 
It’s a feeling to lift you from your feet
Let us speak kindly to each other as God’s kingdom is where I retreat.

Be humble in your presence
God wants nothing but the best,
Look to show compassion and light 
God’s purpose is to deal with this spiritual fight.

Prayers are from the heart
The heart is capable to do such great things to rejoice and restore,
Love, only love is what God can offer…. plus much more.

Jason
1st July 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light is there

He can see you? ‘Who?’ you may ask?  The spirit that’s inside of you, he’s working through you quite fast. Accept it or not, there is someth...