Monday 1 July 2024

A clear head

A world turned upside down 
Yes, we all know that we need to recalibrate and start again;
And we know life can have many unexpected twists
Yet it’s prayer that pulls you through the blinding mist.

The head can take a pounding 
One day you are okay, the next there is a spiritual fight,
Listen, please stay with God, you won’t regret this through discerning insight.

The week starts
It will soon come to an end,
Lord I know you love each and every one of us who aims to transcend.

I pray for my friend here 
They are absorbing these words inquisitively to send an answer back at me,
Where there is hope, there is the Father… go on, and pray… you’ll shall see!

Jason
1st July 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop holding back

Don’t hold back  Be kind to you, Yes, party, party and party But remember accountability you DO need to ensue. Try not to overthink  I am sa...